Pages

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Castaway Hearts

Tonight I want to share with you a Lady, and Author who is very dear to me...
She is also my Sister-n-Law!! Her Name is Taryn Raye and she is the Author of...
"Castaway Hearts" - her first (of many more to come) Published Novels!!
Below you will find a photo of her Book Cover, Links to her Book,
a Link to her Book Trailer Video, and a bit more info on this amazing Author!!
I hope you enjoy, and if you do, please feel free to share!! Thanks!!
 
(Castaway Hearts Book Cover)

About this Book:
Twice orphaned, Catherine Barrett arrives in Virginia a stranger to her closest kin and secretly engaged to the one man her family would disapprove of—her seafaring grandfather’s apprentice. Add to her troubles, the rich and intriguing older brother of her secret betrothed, Dawson Randolph, a plantation owner who is as heartless as he is handsome. Heartbroken when her intended sets sail for his maiden voyage, Catherine finds it difficult to adjust to her new life, hoping to befriend the one man who is, undoubtedly, the match her grandparents wish for her. Dawson’s distaste for her secret engagement to his brother makes it clear he has no designs for marriage to anyone. Especially her.

Ten years since the tragic loss of his young wife and infant son, Dawson Randolph is convinced love and marriage is a fool’s game and resents being pardon to his brother’s hidden engagement. Damned by his instant attraction and his own growing desire, Dawson vows to befriend her against his better judgment. Determined to bring her happiness in a time of fear and uncertainty, Dawson puts aside his animosity to become her confidant, only to realize Catherine holds the key to his heart. When tragedy strikes at sea, Catherine’s guilt pushes Dawson to the fringes of her life as madness consumes her.

Can his love save her before she drowns in her own grief? Or is he doomed to love her from a distance, always in the shadow of her love for his dead brother?
 
 
About Taryn (in her own words)
A romantic at heart, my love of storytelling began in childhood with the typical fairytales and my membership at age 10 to the Just for Girls Book Club. I grew up on classics and contemporary tales, but it wasn’t long before my tastes also matured as I ventured into my mother’s stash of Harlequins and Silhouettes, too.

Always an avid reader, I have found that some stories, the ones most near and dear, reside where only I can hear them~ in my heart and my mind. For the majority of my life, those stories remained buried as I put my writing on the back burner to everything else.

There comes a point for writers though, where the desire, the necessity to write, overrides our own logic and reasoning. I couldn’t keep promising myself I would get around to it “someday” and for me, that realization came in 2006 when the emptiness ached so bad I had to fill it with the one thing my heart desired most. Writing all the stories locked within.

I’m so pleased to be able to share these stories with you now and in the years to come. I hope you’ll enjoy reading them as much as I enjoyed writing them.

Born and raised in a small town in Central Kentucky, I now reside in the southern part of the state with my husband, stepson, daughter and my mischief-making cat named Miscellaneous, aka Mizzy.
 
Links:
Link to Book Trailer Video:
(This is worth the watch!!)
 
 
If you have been intrequed by what you have just read,
and would like to purchase your copy of...
"Castaway Hearts"
then follow this link to Amazon:
 
To read more about this Author on "Good Reads"
please follow this link:
 
And if you would like to follower her on Blogpspot, please go here:
 
Last, but not least, if you would like to follow her on Facebook,
just follow this link:
 
 
I hope you have enjed tonights Blog!!
If you have, please, feel free to pass it along!!
Have a great night!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment