Pages

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Loaded Baked Potato - Potato Salad

This is a twist on the Potato Salad most of us are accustomed to, different, but very good!!
I wanted to share with you the recipie...
 
Loaded Baked Potato - Potato Salad
 
 
Directions:
 
- Cube your potatoes (1 bag of red skinned potatoes, leave skin on)
 
- Boil them until they are soft, but not "too" soft
 
- Drain them, then let them cool
(you don't want the cheese to melt when you add it)
 
- Add Ranch (the bottled kind) whatever flavor you like best...
I used Buttermilk Ranch,
but I'm sure the Bacon Ranch would be good too
 
- Add in Bacon Bits and Shredded Cheese...
I used a whole bag of shredded cheese
and a small bag of the "real" bacon bits...
(I find that the softer onese are better compaired to the crispy ones... tho you could cook and crumble your own if you prefere)
 
- Mix together being careful to not smash the potatoes...
however, you cold smash up a few if you prefere,
but leave most of them whole
 
- Cover and put in fridge until ready to serve
 
Quick and Easy...
My family really likes it, even my kids!!
I hope you enjoy!!
 
If you try this yourself, be sure to stop back by and leave some feedback :)
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment